Monday, June 13, 2011

Eek - 2m later....

Haven't been very regular with my blog.  In fact I haven't been reading many blogs at all lately, so maybe thats why the motivation got up and left.

Life is OK.  Kids are fine, I am fine, Shane is fine, Baby is fine.

I've been doing lots of knitting and sewing.  Many finished projects on Ravelry.

More posts to come.  And I need to get back into the Block of the Month Quilt-a-long for TNN.  I've been a bit slack there.  We'll have to do 3 blocks to catch up!!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Looking forward to doing more quilt blocks when you are up to it :) Maybe by the time you find your motivation we will be moved and settled and I will have some quilt sewing time again :)

Anonymous said...

bill theіr plaсement, and Hail Indorsе
faсtorѕ in that eхamρle youг
nippeг ωіll rightfully reaρ the benefitѕ of tro choi.
majoгity оf these hoi polloі buy the аct of tro choi and thе play ωеbѕites weге less.


Ηave a look at my weblοg ... game

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page
and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to finding
out about your web page repeatedly.

My page: Abercrombie & Fitch