Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Update

Hi to anyone who reads this.

I haven't dropped off the face of the planet - we have just relocated to another country so things are a little crazy at the moment. Also I have to update my software I think as blogger no longer accepts my photos anymore. Very frustrating! I am going to use firefox I think for Raverly, so I might see if that is happier with blogger too.

Needless to say, that will all have to wait for when I get broadband and we are in the new house. 3w or so.

I downloaded iTunes the other night, and it took 2.5hrs!!!!!!! And then my new iPod wouldn't work anyway as the operating system on my laptop is too old, so I have to wait until my new iMac is set up at the new house. All a bit frustrating.

So there it is - I'll be back!

1 comment:

Nelle said...

Oh good Fi! Great to hear you're still around and settling in. =)

I was going through BellyBelly's old 'list your stash' thread, and I thought, ooh I wonder how Fi's going!

Take care, hope your Christmas is terrific!

nelle xo