Sunday, March 4, 2007

Knitted Veges


I'm on a mission at the moment to make lots of little knitted things. Stemming mainly from the steiner playgroup we go to where they have the most gorgeous little animals knitted :D I'm getting the patterns for these in the next couple of weeks, but in the meantime, I've started knitting some veges from some free patterns on the net.
I love them - jenna could give or take them to be honest. Maybe they will be more Hamish's thing......
So this is my carrot and my aubergine. Next up I reckon will be the banana, or maybe the broccoli. The celery is pretty cool too. The orange isn't bad either.
Actually I really want to be knitting these animals, so I would imagine that by the time I go to knit another one, I will have the patterns for the little animals, so I'll knit them instead.

No comments: