Monday, July 9, 2007

We did it! We did it!


Man the Dora line as above is stuck in my head at the moment. Jenna is saying it constantly - along with "I like this one" when she sees something she likes! Spotlight the other day was a crack up. "I like this wool mummy" and "I like these plates mummy" etc etc.

But I digress!

I finished my first article of real non nappy related clothing!!! Tikki loaned me a knitting book with animals in it a few months ago, and I am ashamed to say that I ignored the animals and knitted this jumper. I started it on out Tassie holiday, about 2-3m ago, and finally knocked it off today. I wasn't in a rush tofinish it because after I completed the back, I held it up to jenna and it looked like it would fit her! eek! I have issues with gauge I think.
So yes, it will fit Hamish next winter too, and he will swim in it now, so I was able to get started on some other knitting in the meantime.
I'll wash it tonight, (with his spewed on longies... grrrrr) and hopefully he can wear it in the next couple of days.

No comments: