Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Clapotis almost halfway






I'm getting there....






I'm using Noro Silk Garden Lite 2028 (I think.... it might be 2030) and I'm probably 40% of the way there. I think I've done 6 repeats of the straight knitting section, and used about 3 balls of Noro so far.








I'm not actually all that happy with the colours, which is a shame. The wool is a bit inconsistent too, which sucks. I have a few ends tat will need to be weaved in at the end, cause I haven't bothered to learn how to do nice ends within the knitting. Oh well.
Lots of thick bits, thankfully no thin bits, lots of vege matter and only 1 knot in the middle of a ball. I am a bit funny about my colours, so I am actually working pretty hard at keeping my repeats the same.

Hopefulyl it will be finished in a month or so.

No comments: