Friday, February 1, 2008

Pay it Forward

From Kelly's blog http://dyeliciousaddictions.blogspot.com


The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days.
Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive.
All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers.
Easy Peasy.

Now - I know there will be a big scramble to list your name ;) After all, my blog must be the most traffic ridden blog in NZ - really, I'm sure it is!
So leave a comment - please - I love giving people nice things :)

2 comments:

Tiggerbaby said...

Hi Fi, Lovin' reading your blog, the PIF is such a great Idea!

margaret said...

I know its late but thought as there was just one coment oh what the heck ill add mine as well lol.
just been reading your awsome blog and lovvvveee all the wool you have dyed just gorgeous you are one telented lady!!

Margaret
Aka joshuasmum from tnn